Luke at our Campsite in Homer

Luke at our Campsite in Homer

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Here are a few pics. Facebook was being difficult but Blog spot let me post photos so here are a couple. Because I don't have a cord that connects my camera to my computer ( I think I left it in my old desk drawer at my old place of employment) I have to take my camera to Walmart and have a disk made. Then I down load all the photos from that CD unto my computer. Facebook insists I use flash player to download pictures, but for some strange reason it won't load unto my computer. So anyway getting these up took quite a few hour- sorry they aren't "fresher".

We did nothing today. It was nice. I shouldn't say "nothing" I went to the Post office and picked up 2 boxes I had sent myself on July 29th and made 4 loaves of bread. The first 2 didn't turn out. Looked like bricks, tasted like playdough.

It was cloudy and misty all day today. It reminded me of going camping on Rock Island with Dan and Irisa one summer. The weather was about the same and Dan kept saying " Suck it up, it's just fly spit" whenever we'd complain about the "rain".

No comments:

Post a Comment